Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Flowers, Please!


Yeah, it's been a while.  And I have nothing much to report for my lack of posts.  Mundane, I know.


On a positive note, Spring is right around the corner...and Greg and I are planning projects for our house, which is always exciting!  This year, to compliment the work we did on our front porch, we plan to tidy up our yard - raise the grade where erosion has had it's pesky way, add some plants to our "flower beds", plant some grass, and fertilize and water our lawn regularly to see some green results.  We'll see how it goes.

You've seen the "before" pictures of the front of our house from the multitude of pictures I've posted from our front porch renovation.  Now, I'm scouring the web for inspiration for planting plans for our front that will work with our lifestyle and what we want the front to look like.  Here's a few things I'm considering thanks to Better Homes and Gardens online garden plans.  At the risk of sounding exactly like my mother, grandmother, and probably my great grandmother -- That magazine sure is full of great ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment