Friday, May 31, 2013

On Passing Tests and Planning Trips

It's official, I'm legally a Professional Engineer!  That means that I can actually sign off on official engineering drawings and be liable for their contents (eek!).  Here's my results letter:


Results Notice
PE - Environmental Exam
05/31/2013

State Board: New Jersey
Exam Type: PE - Environmental
Exam Date: April 2013
Exam Result: Pass
Congratulations! You have achieved a passing score on your recent NCEES exam. Please note that NCEES does not release numeric exam scores; results are reported as pass or fail only.

See below for information on how to proceed with the licensing process in your state. We wish you continued success in your career.

Your certification/license will be issued by the State of New Jersey within 60 days of passing the NJ Law examination, receipt of the Activation of License form and all license fees. If you passed the FE exam, you must also forward your final transcript to the NJ Board prior to the issuance of your certification. You will receive written notification and a copy of the NJ Law Examination if you have passed the FE/PE examination and have not already taken the NJ Law Examination. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE BOARD OFFICE FOR ANY MATTERS PERTAINING TO THE NJ LAW EXAMINATION.

  

I'm beyond excited, and, truthfully, RELIEVED!  That I don't ever have to take that exam ever again!  And, really, that I don't have to study any more!  Ever if I really don't want to.  I mean, unless I go back to school to get a master's or a MBA, there's no reason for me to study ever again for anything!  Weird, right? 

We'll see what happens!

In other news, Greg and I just booked tickets to go to Ireland with my Grandmother, Mom, Aunt, and Cousin in the fall.  I'm very excited about going back to the Green Isle - Greg and I went once before we were married - and the country is truly spectacular!  I can't wait to taste delicious Ireland-sourced Guiness, eat tons of potatoes, and dodge sheep herds while driving from town to town.  It's going to be EPIC!  Here's a picture of our first trip to Ireland...it'll be fun to compare these pictures to the ones we'll get in a few months...I'm sure we look much older now!  haha.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment